07/30/2019 06:36:58 PM
It was a month full of learning this past July at Estancia Mall in Pasig City as Filipino dream advocates labeled the Ambitious Tribe spearheaded a month-long activation on community empowerment through a series of talks and free interviews featuring personalities with inspiring stories and thoughts to share.
The empowerment talks took place at this posh mall located inside Capitol Commons, and they were bound to fuel the drive for success of those attending the sessions available to everyone for free.
“The accessibility on learning shouldn’t be a hindrance” the team of 10X Your Success Summit said. This month-long affair of discussions includes “How To Write A Book and Self-Publish”, “Make Your Wardrobe Work,” and “Leadership for Millennials.”
“Truly, when you trust the process and allow dream-weavers to do what they do with the heart and purpose in mind, everything unfolds naturally and beautifully,” said Kassy Pajarillo, Chief Encourager of main initiator The After Six Club, formed off the Linkedin platform in 2018 and which focuses on transformational lifelong learning and community building.
This time around, The After Six Club has collaborated with Mindvalley, a global renown transformational education company that is known for offering products focused on the subconscious, personal and spiritual development. Its arrival in the Philippines served as a piece of welcome news for communities banking on effective and transformational learning.
“Indeed, the world of unschooling has always been here. It doesn’t end in school or from your chosen university experiences. Our goal is for us to make people know and be aware that we all have the obligation and the right to keep on learning, to go for what truly makes us happy and do not forget about contributing to society. It’s lifelong learning. We’re happy to have been able to partner with top co-working spaces, venues, and other companies towards this ambitious goal and now, as we strengthen the same mission, Mindvalley,” added Pajarillo.
Pajarillo, a multi-passionate serial entrepreneur who successfully helped put up start-up ventures, is an internationally-recognized independent LinkedIn Trainer, as well as a Digital and Offline Events and Marketing consultant and inspirational speaker herself, specializing on the subject, “The Power of Collaboration: How to Find the Right People Using the Right Questions.” Also, the top honcho of the After Six Club is known as part of the fired-up speakers in the 10x Your Success Story Online Summit which provided access to their mindset and strong entrepreneurial voice through the engagement of the online community.
Others comprising the esteemed roster were the following:
- Jon Orana (Founder, Negosyo University) - Proven Process to Building Your Own Information Product Empire From Scratch
- Nix Eniego (Founder, Social Media Academy) - Growth Hacking Secrets for Freelancers: From Zero Clients to Overflowing Work In Less Than a Month
- Juan Bernardo Patino (Founder, Pinoy Money Academy) - Personal Finance Secrets: The 3-Step Process Any Financially Struggling Person Can Use to Succeed & Thrive
- Gina Romero (Founder, Connected Women) - Essential Skills For The Future: How to Survive and Thrive in the World of Remote Work
- Ace Gapuz (CEO, Blogapalooza) - The Influencer Gameplan: Hustling Your Way to Influencer Marketing Success
- Sean Si (CEO, SEO Hacker) - How to Identify, Envision, Pursue, and Actually Achieve God’s Plan for Your Success
- Jonecca San Pascual (Success Coach & Licensed NLP Practitioner) - How to Develop a Success Mindset That Will Help You Turn Your Most Ambitious Dreams Into Reality
- Ayn Bernos (YouTube Content Creator & Founder, Morena the Label) - How to Build a Brand People Will Love Through Authentic Storytelling & Amplifying Your Message
- Raf Marabut (Founder & Sensei, Copywriting Dojo PH) - The Foolproof Blueprint to Creating & Monetizing a Life-Changing Niche Facebook Group Without Spending on Ads
“Our intention is for this online summit, and the rest of our activations is to spark inspiration, encouragement, and motivation for you to pursue your life's purpose as you gain more clarity towards achieving your life goals with the best wishes and hopes for humanity in mind. Drive Ambition,” added Pajarillo.
National Bookstore Foundation has sponsored the learning kits for its part, MyKuya, an app-based platform who provides and matched jobs on-demand, while copywriting expert Copywriting Dojo, Estancia at Capitol Commons and The Study Co-Working by Enderun Colleges come into the picture as crucial collaborators.
Offline Community Events in Estancia at Capitol Commons began on 13 July, offering activities every Thursday to Friday from 1PM-7PM, Saturdays 1-5PM and has culminated end on 27 July for the Ambitious Tribe Conference.
Author: slickmaster | © 2019 The SlickMaster's Files