Reader Advisory

Some articles posted in The SlickMaster's Files may contain themes, languages, and content which may neither appropriate nor appealing to certain readers. READER DISCRETION is advised.

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Playback: Loonie – Tao Lang (Official Music Video)

08/04/2012 08:30 PM

I haven't made any posts for the Video of the Week recently. But I'll have a lot of them soon, so better watch for that!

Since I've been digging the Internet for most of the recent times, I spotted a lot of things that suited my interests such as music, humor, news, and rap battles. So at this moment, I decided to take a pick on some mini-flicks that made it to my favorites.

For this week, I have the music video of Loonie's premier single Tao Lang.

This guy had been a notable figure since the days of the now-defunct Rap Public of the Philippines. Half-a-decade later, he's part of that sudden emergence made by a rap battle league in the country called FlipTop. Now, he's back on the mainstream shores, performing at selected TV guestings, and Tao Lang was now part of the playlist  of some radio stations here in the country.

Just asking: where do this type of songs have gone? This is one of the best goodies the present kiddos should listen. Oh, sorry... make it A "MUST!"

Tao Lang is Marlon "Loonie" Peroramas' single off the album I Am Normal (if Soulfiesta's download site serves me right). The single was released earlier this year. This track featured RNB artist Quest on the chorus.

On the other end, the music video featured several artists including Lyrically Deranged Poets (LDP)' Raymond Abracosa and Ogie Alcasid as one of the famous Bubble Gang characters' in "Boy Pick-Up." See my related post for more.


Author: slickmaster | © 2012 september twenty-eight productions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a comment as long as it is within the bounds of the issue, and as long as you do it with decency. Thanks!