Reader Advisory

Some articles posted in The SlickMaster's Files may contain themes, languages, and content which may neither appropriate nor appealing to certain readers. READER DISCRETION is advised.

Monday, January 18, 2016

The Scene Around: Mind Money Circuit EP Launch

12/19/2015 11:08:07 PM

I first remember Gab Palanca when they played at Docdef 93 last August 1 at SaGuijo in Makati City. Heck, he even played for Anj Florendo’s band a night before. 

And just prior to attending, I was then-not quite sure if I will attend an event considering I’m facing a circumstance where I have to deal with priorities. (Adult duties, you know?)

And four months after, they had their EP launch at Mow’s bar in Quezon City. 

Well, just in time when I get back from the indie music scene at the time where I actually scored this thing called ‘laptop.’ Wohooo! Christmas is indeed here, ladies and gentlemen!

In the lineup, Devices, Dearest, Tom’s Story and Farewell Fair Weather also performed for the evening where everyone was at holiday spirit thanks to holiday sales and awesome events happening that evening.

And this is quite the second time I am hearing Mind Money Circuit though the very first on quite in-depth basis considering I’m a total newbie to the post and math rock genre.







Author: slickmaster | © 2015 september twenty-eight productions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a comment as long as it is within the bounds of the issue, and as long as you do it with decency. Thanks!