Reader Advisory

Some articles posted in The SlickMaster's Files may contain themes, languages, and content which may neither appropriate nor appealing to certain readers. READER DISCRETION is advised.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Scene Around: SiKuna

08/20/2015 05:33:31 PM


August 1, 2015 was a very busy day for me. I bought a book in the afternoon, let it signed by the author, had a gig at SaGuijo later that evening, and here I am at the Century Mall for an art-related event, as Para Sa Sining staged SiKuna, a collaborative art festival which showcased seven art forms and featured a lot of names on their respective industries, at the venue's Events Center during August 1.

Bands like Ang Bandang Shirley, BennyBunnyBand, and Dayaw also came to perform live on the half-day affair, with collaborative activities such as community painting took place. Different merchandises were also up for business then.

Also, along the way, I met Stephen Pamorada of Heritage Conservation Society as he talked about El Hogar while at the same time, an artist painting its structure.

I have to cut my trip there short, though I am personally thankful to Kerstin, Cess and the entire crew of PSS for inviting me to SiKuna. Their events are a must-come, especially if you an art aficionado and love to see the mixing of certain art forms.













Author: slickmaster | ©2015 september twenty-eight productions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a comment as long as it is within the bounds of the issue, and as long as you do it with decency. Thanks!