Reader Advisory

Some articles posted in The SlickMaster's Files may contain themes, languages, and content which may neither appropriate nor appealing to certain readers. READER DISCRETION is advised.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Introducing Randomness by Default

4/26/2015 11:43:59 AM

Okay. Since I really have nothing to write much at present, here’s something I’d like to share with you guys for a while.

Since for over the past few months, I spent Saturday evenings somewhere else – if not on either a wrestling event or at an underground music gig – and that is something invoves a words called “podcast.”


Podcast has been an “in” thing nowadays. It’s like an internet version of a radio show – of a TV counterpart in case you’re dealing with interstitial or shorts or even segments.

As for my case, though, me along with my friends from the blogging industry have been trying numerous times on how we should patch things up.

Well, for now, I have a 30-minute audio clip just recorded last night at an undisclosed location alongside one of my partners in this venture.


Relax, I’m a newbie; so apologies for a lot of flaws – be it technical or content aspects. Hahaha!

You can hear that on our Spreaker account (by clicking the link).

Hopefully, if things went good on the project, then I guess, we’re on a long run.

P.S. Thanks for listening in advance!

Author: slickmaster | ©2015 september twenty-eight productions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a comment as long as it is within the bounds of the issue, and as long as you do it with decency. Thanks!