Reader Advisory

Some articles posted in The SlickMaster's Files may contain themes, languages, and content which may neither appropriate nor appealing to certain readers. READER DISCRETION is advised.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Chasing Revenge and Justice (A Personal Story)

11/22/2014 3:56:20 PM 

For all of my followers, I apologized for being too quiet lately (I mean, I haven’t made more new postings recently). Aside from having a bunch of stress, burnouts, and breakdowns on several aspects of our daily lives, I just encountered something that is really horrifying, yet at the same time was really, really wonderful encounter. 

Yes, I have no idea why and how it happened. Though I hope you will have something to ponder on as you read this story.

Tuesday evening, 18th of November 2014, around 6:30 in the evening, while me and my six other colleagues were walking on our way home across G. Araneta Avenue, some random young-yet-wasted looking fella snatched my phone away. 

At first, I thought somebody was making a joke on me (but honestly I never liked somebody who just takes my headset off while I’m listening to something). Perhaps that triggered me to chase those two bastards, creating commotion in the process. One was donning a black shirt and short outfit, while the other wore a white top. 

I guess I am quite lucky for unleashing the runner in me when I caught him a few seconds later and attempting to wrestle my phone back. At first, I would have thought of snatching it back and running away with it. 

But heck, no. I was wrong. The guy may be a bit smaller than me but he pulled a blow on my mouth. As I fell on the pavement, I drag the guy down like a takedown while forcibly grabbing my phone back. 

Another young fella joined the fray on mauling me, yelling “Don’t fight back on us!” (Wag ka nang pumalag!) at the same time. They got away with that white-cased Nokia Lumia 630 model, while I struggle a bit to get up, picking up the coins I have left and a dismantled dog tag which I think then was part of the culprit’s get-up. 

I know, you just can’t imagine in dismay such crime would happen at broad early nightlight with the presence of people walking home from their respective workplaces. 

Few seconds later, the peacekeeping crew (bunches of barangay tanod) of Brgy. Sto. Domingo arrived on the scene, checking on me and my bloodied mouth; while one of my officemates gave me a handkerchief to cover it and prevent the bleeding. 

I was then brought to their Barangay Hall to report the incident, while three of my colleagues also came to accompany me. Later then, we were informed the culprits were captured, and the belonging was still at helm though my SIM cards weren’t there anymore. As I see their vehicle, my vision went totally dark, seeking the much-needed revenge. 

Good thing the altercation never occurred though after being pacified by both the Barangay Tanod and my companions. 

Since then we were sent to city’s Police Station 1 situated along La Loma, Quezon City, then to Jose Reyes Memorial Medical Center for medico legal, then back to Presinto Uno to get our statement. 

It was a Tuesday night which changed the present pace of my life. It was five mind-fucking strange hours where I noticed a lot of flaws in our justice system as a whole. 

One of the suspects aged 16 or even 17. And to think that the Juvenile Justice Law had a lot of loopholes for the past few years, come to think on the fact that these kids can do anything without being liable on the criminal aspect. 

Another: the cost. You’re the aggravated one, yet you will spend spare amounts of money for the medico legal of these people who almost threatened your life. Are you guys so fucking serious? In Filipino, Kami na ang naagrabyado tapos kami pa ang gagastos sa mga kupal na 'yan? And this is where the hashtag #NasaanAngHustisya applies very well. 

And lastly, time: Justice may be really deserving when it was served, but the problem is that it really a time-consumable. I could even blurt that the turtle walks even faster than our justice system—and that's a FACT, by the way. Isn’t that a shame? A lot of people waited for that, and some of them might get even their lives jeopardized in the process, just to achieve that fucking J word? Those five hours might go on something more productive, right? 

But even if I complain about it, I admit: some authorities may be wrong, these culprits were totally wrong, but I had a part there, too. Maybe I had done something that provoked the incident either. 

And those will be the lessons—not just for me, but to everyone reading this.

Crime rates usually go high as the holiday approaches. Of course, a lot of people (especially the working ones) are earning more, which also means “peak season” for the crooks. 

Don’t be complacent. Even if you’re alert enough, even if you have a group walking with you, you can never be confident that you’re adequately safe especially if you’re passing by shanties and slums which most of the time are sheltered by these bad elements. As much as possible, avoid using phones or other gadgets (and even headphones) when you cross by those areas. Take it from me, people. Even if you have a headset, it could give these guys the idea that you are carrying a high-end gadget even if you don't flaunt it.

"Criminals are good psychologists," as one of my professors told me during her class six years ago. And guess what: she's actually right.

Pick your battles. Of course, we can’t be hypocrites here saying we could just give our belongings away to them. Mind you, your perspective might even change once you’re there. I could have thought of not fighting back, I could have go away and drink it all and hide from the world with more trauma on my head. Still, I wonder: for I-don’t-fucking-know reasons, why I ended up chasing these assholes?

Aside from the fact that I have yet to complete my payment for that material, some people told me I have adrenaline rush then. And maybe I couldn’t agree more. That's even dangerous, folks considering they could use a gun, knife or whatever weapon they had against you. Though if you ask me, I don't think they can really utilize that since it happened in a very crowded place, and their pla and pace were obviously wrecked up.

But pick your battles instead. If you have the guts and arrogance to fight back and have your way out, do it at your own risk.

BUT IF YOU CAN’T, then please… don’t do so. 

Just think of the better aspect; how to get away from such; what the future lies ahead of you. You might have a very terrible day for losing that thing, but it’s just a gadget or material. There’s more to life like inner peace and self-security. Like an old proverbial sentence, “Prevention is better than cure” which also applies for matters outside physical health.  

If you used to see that on other people like yours truly (well, come on guys; I do commit mistakes either), then don’t follow suit unless you’re a bastard enough to do so.  Unless you're a heel or bully to bully them back—while we hope that you'll come back unscathed as much as possible, too.

Moreover, always be careful. At times like this, you can never even count your home as a ‘safe haven’ unlike what we usually seen on that episode of Who Wants to be a Millionaire. Sometimes, they would just pound on you at broad daylight, in a full-house setup, nor even at your very comfortable space.

These harmful elements need to be stopped, but what more can we do, especially on a corrupted and flawed justice system we have right now? They don’t fear anything or anyone. Even if we berate their lives as “patapon,” we just can’t fight back. ‘Cause even if you unleash your self-defense tactics on them, it might even backfire. 

Again: just be careful, be alert, and like I stated earlier, never ever be complacent. 

As of now, I’m recuperating from a busted lower lip and a cut on my left thumb. The case is now in court, and I’m waiting for the subpoena to come. Also, my phone was already on my custody as the case evidence. 

Sorry for the lengthy post (seriously, I was already writing on the third page of my document), I just want to share this story and hopefully, you—especially those on the working classes or even for those outgoing ones—will all be aware and be informed. Don’t be a crying victim. But better yet — don’t be a victim. 

Before I conclude, I'm thanking my colleagues for still standing up for me as the witnesses of the case. Especially to that woman (the same officemate who gave me her handkerchief, actually) who allowed me to use her phone for some time, and left a gift on my pocket —a rosary. I owe you a lot, and even my life. 

Thank you for reading.  Keep safe, and advance happy holidays.

[Updated 08/26/15 03:56:01 PM] The first trial was set 17 December 2014; but the prosecutor party was questioning one of the suspect's age. Though the previous record was stated he's 16, there was a lack of evidence such as the birth certificate. Delaying tactics as it seems. The boy was later re-investigated upon that matter.

The second trial was held 6 Februrary 2015; and turns out he's not a minor anymore. However, the case was raffled to another court inside the Quezon City jurisdiction.

Six months and eight days later, the progress of this case seems unknown; though the two suspects also faced charges for violating the law which involves abusing of drugs.

Author: slickmaster | ©2014, 2015 september twenty-eight productions

Follow SlickMaster on: TwitterInstagram, Facebook, Flickrand Tumblr.

71 comments:

  1. Wow....Speechless... Firstly, I thank the lady who gave you a Rosary, too. Secondly, I'm glad you're fine,despite of having cuts and bruises. Good on you as you stand firm on your faith and principle. People would say, "Phone lang yan" or "Wag ka na rekalmo, hayaan mo na- I understand, and nothings wrong with that, but, the thing is, it's not the phone nor the complaint- it's the principle. Good luck on your battle. Use the Rosary, take care, and next time, DO NOT use your phone at a public area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I barely need those words. And the last statement actually said it all. It doesn't matter if it's a simple text phone or a high-tech one. Desperate times call for desperate measures, as the old saying goes.

      Delete
  2. Hey, you took a very courageous step and I laud you for that. Not everybody would be able to do that...and yes its frustrating that even though you risked Your life, the culprits may go Scot free because the laws are not strict enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Reality is I understand why people tend to keep mum when they're victimized. But sorry for being a not radical here, we can't allow ourselves to be victim at all times.

      Delete
  3. You wrestled with those hooligans and yet nobody helped you in the presence of bystanders? Manila is truly fucked-up city.

    Don't feel you did something wrong to provoke them. We're not tolerating crimes here. We are supposed to be living in a safety environment, a peaceful society proteced by Barangay Tanod who earn money from the taxes we pay.

    Fight the case even the suspect is menor de edad.

    Hoping for your justice.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's actually nothing new. Though we wish we could really get what we are paying for.

      Delete
  4. Firstly, Sorry to hear about what had happened...I hope na mag materialized ang kaso mo,at makulong ang mga"hinayupak na may sala" But sad to say in some cases like yours, at dahil ang mga kapulisan , they consider it as small cases at nde sila magkakapera ng malaki dito, once na nde umatend ng hearing ang mga inaakusahan, magkakaroon lng sila ng police record on file and they'll be still at large at patuloy na mangbibiktima, for sure ang mga na encounter mo ay may mga dating nang record yan with the same offence,,,ganyan kabulok ang sistema sa atin, sad to say but true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually a huge piece of reality bites right there slapping on my face.

      Delete
  5. Brave thing you did in running after those CRIMINALS!!! Hope you will not get tired of the SLOW justice proceedings!
    I have lost my compassion to these poor people. Though I know not all of them are like that but many of them have the mentality that the y are poor so they should be given more aid. They have a very bad mentality...Leech!!!
    May you have the strength & patience to continue the litigation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually sick and tired of it. But what more can I (or let's say WE) do, aside from keep alive and kicking?

      There are lot of people who lived in poverty before but managed to overcame the odds later on. It's because they don't resort to something that's morally bad — both in the eyes of the society, the law, and the superior divine being called God.

      Thank you very much. Though I don't want to earn sympathy here, it seems I barely need that.

      Delete
  6. Wow what a story! Having a safe environment is important.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was robbed in a mall before and it was a very unpleasantly unforgettable experience but I remember my mom say, "Buti nalang hindi ka sinaktan". And she advised me "Pag mangyari ulit yan sayo, wag ka na mag resist. Hayaan mo nalang. Baka may kasama yung magnanakaw o snatcher, mas mapahamak ka pa. Ang bagay o pera, mapapalitan. Ang buhay, hindi."

    Again... "Money & material things can be replaced but a life's lost is lost forever."

    I hope that this won't happen to you again and I hope that if this happens, you'd remember my mom's words.

    I also agree with the justice part. A lot of minors are involved in crimes especially in Manila because the government will protect them. I believe the law protecting these young criminals should be amended.

    PS: Please be careful always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either way, I will hope it will NOT happen again. Though your mom's actually right, same as mine, and every single friend I talked to regarding this case.

      Delete
  8. Wow,grabe.It should be a big lesson to everyone,especially to those who always listening to music while walking,to those who answer the call while walking or in a public transport.A reminder to all,that if you have a gadget that a little bit expensive,be very careful,because it's very hot in the eyes to those people who cannot afford to buy or even go with the contract to have it.Maybe the best way,is to have an ordinary mobile to use when you are travelling,then enjoy your good mob.if you know you're in a safe place,like office and home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn those people. I also have an experience like this but in a totally different scenario. I was about to get off a bus when two guys sandwiched me as if they were unable to balance themselves, but the guy at the back was actually taking my phone from my bag. :( Upon realizing that my phone was gone, I grabbed the guy's collar in front of me and asked for my phone and of course he denied it, instead he pointed at the guy at the back. As I was confronting the other guy, the one I grabbed crossed the street and ran away. Obviously, he got my phone and I tried following him (I didn't know what has gone into me) but never caught him. I was so frustrated at that time, but crying was the only thing I was able to do afterwards. That was my first and hopefully my last &@#*! experience. :(

    What you did was scary and very dangerous. Good thing was they didn't have any deadly weapons used against you. You are still very lucky. But WTH, you even paid for their medico legal? Screw them! (Galit na galit lang.hehe)

    Anyways, god bless to each and everyone of us, and hopefully, there will come a time that bad people like them will be extinct. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I hate to be sadist and unleash my bully side (something that I was known for as a ranter in the blogosphere), good thing I did not.

      I know, it really sucks.

      In fact, one of the suspects are talking to me, pleading for arraignment. I told him, "Kid, I may forgive you for what you've done to me, but you have to deal with the price the law requires you to pay."

      Delete
  10. Whenever I go to Manila. I blend to the culture of that city. No one bother to talk to you because you are just one of them. The moment you wear a nice set of clothes... That's their cue to offer offer you anything under the sun(even themselves hahaha).

    I don't hate Manila. I just don't want to live in there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I;m really sorry to read what happened to you! The great thing is that you're still fine! Well, I always believe that everything happens for a reason whether it's a bad situation or good! Remail positive ! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe there is always a reason even if appears unknown for the meantime. Life, after all, is a matter of solving puzzles.

      Yes, I am.

      Delete
  12. Hi Nestor, I am sorry this happened to you! These are very frustrating facts of our country. I once believed in the ultimate good in people but my husband was scolding me that I should take all necessary precautions to avoid these kinds of situation.

    Several years ago, I was on a business trip to Davao and my husband left the house to play basketball. He was gone for just two hours and when he went home, our main door was forcibly opened, all our stuff were disheveled and our valuable items were taken. The funny thing was that we lived in an apartment complex and yet our neighbors didn't hear that our house was being ransacked already. It was a very frightening experience and ever since, we are always paranoid and distrustful of people.

    These things are becoming more rampant than the usual especially because we are nearing the Holidays. Still, it is frustrating that this is happening and there's seemingly nothing that we can do. *sigh*

    Glad you are safe though! Take care always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have thought of being too sadistic and revengeful though good thing I resist the temptation to do so. It might cost me my life should I persist.

      Delete
  13. Safety and presence of mind is always and must, Especially if you are living in the city like Manila. Great story and thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Salute for standing up against those assholes. Before the smart-phone era, I was unfortunate to be a victim of the same thing. Mine got snatched while I was playing some game in the jeepney. I gave chase, but was not quick enough to catch him. It was only later when I thought about how dangerous and ill-advised my decision was. He could have had an accomplice or a weapon. It sucks. Phone nga laang 'yun, pero palalampasin mo ba ang mali?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.

      Oh, I felt sad and sorry for that unfortunate incident. Good thing you still manage avoid any potential harmful incidents ahead.

      I know, I know. I have thought about it. And at some point, yun nga e, One mistake can't be corrected by another one.

      Delete
  15. Glad to know you're safe now, do post an update when the hearing is over! I'd like to hear about that. Good thing you also got your phone back so the adrenaline rush wasn't for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do so. well, I have yet to receive the order from the court whether when will we suit up on court.

      Yes, I guess that effort really paid well for me.

      Delete
  16. Awwww. keep safe sir! Mas mahalaga pa din ang buhay mo kesa yung material na bagay. God bless po.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true, and that's the bottomline (just like Stone Cold's signature word). Likewise.

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. Indeed. Though hopefully, it will work not just for me but for anyone else. And... in a long run.

      Delete
  18. I think it's your reflex to run after someone who got something from you. It's good though that you're safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess so. Some may think I'm lucky enough though maybe my instincts made me drove myself away from more harm too (even if in reality, that's—in a motherfucking aspect— is the dangerous thing tho deal with).

      Delete
  19. Wow...thank you that you're safe now. I think, each of us experienced the same thing just what happened to you. Even me, a guy snatched my most precious cellphone, and ran away. I sat for almost 2 hours thinking different ways on how to?...Almost a month that I cannot moved on thinking of that bastard..and the phone. But I tried to accept it...forcefully. Hope that justice will be served.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at some point, to be honest with you brohter, I have been victim of stealing a lot of times already, regardless if it's a material belonging or cash. Maybe that incident wake my ass off by saying "I've had enough!" either (it doesn't matter; I wanna get a piece on anyone's culprit already which I did regardless of having a busted lip on the losing end)

      Delete
  20. I'm sorry this has happened to you. Glad you're safe though and you got your phone back. Maybe you can ask your plan provider to make another sim with the same number. This is possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using that prepaid number for six years already (though no emotional attachment intended), and good thing I still found a way to continue patronizing that SIM.

      Delete
  21. Moreover, moving on with this kind of "nightmare" really needs strong will to move on. Just forget it and do the right thing. Back to your old self and learn from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me some time though I realized that being SlickMaster (or generally, my real identity outside blogging) is more than just a badass guy who can only do rant and troll every asshole. I can really put up a fight after all.

      I'm moving on though that made me learn to be extra cautious as much as possible.

      Delete
  22. Glad you are safe after all that happened. Nowadays, specially its holiday season bad activities like this are all over the place. We need to be all vigilant and careful at always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it should be as always though. As much as possible, all-year round.

      Thanks though.

      Delete
  23. I am glad you are safe and well, after all that happened. I have had a snatch theft happen to me once, as I was walking along a busy road in Kuala Lumpur, to a client's meeting. I was totally shaken, and can totally understand your appreciation of your colleague's kind gesture.

    Stay safe!

    Regards,
    Ling Tan
    www.kidsonboard.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have thought of having the same reaction as your right there. But I said to myself, I've been doing that a lot of times, and "I've really have enough." Well, maybe we're not born to hurt other people, but on the other side we don't exist to be aggravated by anyone either. We can't be a totally crying victim all the time.

      Delete
  24. The lady is almost like a lifesaver.

    Justice really takes time here in this country. My dad was bumped by a company car driver. Our court sessions extended until two years. Now, the driver was sentences to two months of imprisonment only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True enough. And to be honest, the process can be really quite silly on both parties. One for the side of the aggravated, (setting my sadist self aside), and for your dad. It's like asking "why the hell would you take two years of my life just to serve only two months (or why the sentence only last that long? Putangina, mas matagal pa yung proseso ng batas kesa sa parusa mismo ah?!)"

      Only if the trial could run the way it should be."

      Delete
  25. Oh my. You ran after the thief! Glad you are safe. I was a victim of pickpocketing last month. The first time in my life. There are many modus operandi nowadays. It helps to be aware of our surroundings. Indeed, crimes are higher as Christmas season approaches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True enough, especially at times where it's only few days away before that big day. Talk about desperate measures, huh?

      At some point, maybe I should have not play the chasing game, but blame my revenge-seeking instincts there (and adrenaline rush, too). So either way, no regrets.


      Delete
  26. crimes all over the worldare really out of hand, sad to hear it happened to you. no one is really safe anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The crime rate in Malaysia is also escalating and the authorities can't help much when it comes to petty theft and snatch theft. You don't feel the police presence like when you're in Europe where there seems to be an officer at every corner just watching for suspicious walking about. You're right not being too brave to confront these hooligans. Your life is worth more than material things. It can be frustrating as we work so hard to buy these things usually for work and these people just snatch it away. We have to be more watchful, I guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all in the matter of knowing your instincts, where it can take you. Knowing when to put up a fight or not.

      Delete
  28. Glad you are safe although battered and bruised ! I agree with your comment on picking your fights but often we do act on pure adrenaline and put our safety second. It is so sad that this is what our society is coming to. Stay safe !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, pieces of reality bites right there for all of us.

      Delete
  29. What a horrible experience. Never an easy thing to accept falling victim to crime.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Singaporeans have been living in such a safe country that it makes us complacent when we go to other countries. Having all these alertness is really necessary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll say 'better adjust when you're at the land of the others.' Like the other matters such as respecting the laws, its customs, and even how your words may mean to them.

      Delete
  31. Omg. Thank God your not hurt that much. In such a young age they do illegal things. We must be very careful all the times.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, what an experience. I hope you're okay now, somehow. I agree with everything you said. Justice takes a long time in this country - sad but true. This is why it's best to just be vigilant to avoid such crimes. Again, I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Even though it is always advised NOT to chase or fight the thief, we simply do not want to lose our precious things. However, they could have had a gun and killed you. You are lucky you are safe to tell us this precautionary tale.

    ReplyDelete
  34. That was a tough ordeal. It sucks that our legal system works that way. It's really a lot of hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I can totally understand the need to chase down the bad guys and claim your stuff. That is normal, but I am glad you were not hurt any more then you were. In the heat of a crime a person is not thinking straight and the outcome could have been very worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, still a good thing to consider.

      That's exactly the reason why I stated ", we can’t be hypocrites here saying we could just give our belongings away to them. Mind you, your perspective might even change once you’re there."

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry this happened to you and thankful that you are already recuperating. You're right, it's really dangerous to fight back during these situations. So, we really have to just be extra careful especially during the holiday season. I so agree about what you said about our country's justice system. Walang kwenta talaga. My brother was a victim of a heinous crime 14 years ago. Until now there's no resolution. I hope you receive justice for what was done to you.

      Delete
  36. I am really glad that you are doing better know and I will definitely pray for your health. Always be as strong as you were then.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sad that it happened to you. I also have an experience with some bad elements but that was inside the bus. Lucky me, I was able to get my phone back. I hope justice be served in your case.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I also experienced my phone being stolen not once but several times even at a time when I am not using it. The last incident was while boarding a bus at Quezon Avenue and the group of people just picked the phone from my pocket and one even consoled me and told me not to sober on it because I can earn it again.

    As I read this post I am wondering where the people selling phones at the top of footbridges are getting their phones? Is it from those stolen from people like us? Our justice system is flawed and it takes a really great effort to fix it with someone serious at the helm of the government.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mind you: some crooks will even sell them like a roaming vendor. I have encountered such type for a lot of times. And it's not just happening at the footbridges. Even on the sidewalks (I remember seeing a lot of these 'sellers' at EDSA between Aurora Boulevard to the bus terminals). One time, I was tipped by one of the friends from the streets that in a certain arcade in Cubao, there was a GSM (Galing sa Magnanakaw) marketplace.

      Delete
  39. Oh my goodness! What a frigging nightmare. I'm glad you are safe and doing better. I hope those jerks get some jail time for both the assault and theft. You shared an important post because it is holiday season and all the thieves are trolling the streets. Feel better and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  40. thieves aren't human - they're trash that deserve to be killed as soon as found.
    you were not at fault - the moment the idiots stole your phone, their lives should have belonged to you. My take on it is everyone should be trained to protect themselves - and prepared to kill if necessary. a gadget is only a gadget - but the principle of letting unhuman actions go unpunished breeds more unhumans, and damaged society as a whole. it's not arrogance to fight back - kill the idiots then walk away from a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Bakit parang ang post na ito ay secret love letter kay ateng officemate na nagbigay ng rosary? Parang "okay lang na naging mala-action star ang buhay ko noong gabing yun, sakto naman ang pagdating mo at pagligtas sa buhay ko at sa puso ko." <3 WHAAAT! Haha! Pero infer, ang galing mo magsulat, pwede ka ng scriptwriter yihiiii! :) PERO srsly, ingat palagi! Mas pahalagahan at pag-ingatan ang buhay! Apir! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to make a comment as long as it is within the bounds of the issue, and as long as you do it with decency. Thanks!