Reader Advisory

Some articles posted in The SlickMaster's Files may contain themes, languages, and content which may neither appropriate nor appealing to certain readers. READER DISCRETION is advised.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Playback: Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake – Love Never Felt So Good

5/18/2014 11:52:55 AM

Okay, I am not writing a lengthy post here, since I’m running out of time and reserving the other write-ups in due time.

I have been listening to FM radio lately, as my relaxing resort due to my pre-employment stage; when suddenly, this track apparently popped out of my radio set.


Yes, how about the late King of Pop and one of the pop music’s new elite icon on collaboration, aye?

Don’t be confused, folks. This track titled "Love Never Felt So Good" was first recorded in 1983 as a demo written both by Michael Jackson and a fellow singer-songwriter Paul Anka, (And in case you’re not convinced go to YouTube, and search for its solo version), so this already counts as a posthumous record off the late Jackson's album Xscape.

Anyway, this version may be a series of mash-up dance moves from both Jacko (thru his music videos in the past) and the present talents. But the sound still remains the same; that typical groovy rhythm that Jackson and Epic Records used to market way back then.

Well, I therefore conclude listening to this tracksame as lovenever felt so good. I will recommend this track for the mean time (yes, you should listen instead of those... err, okay I won’t mention them at all).

Author: slickmaster | © 2014 september twenty-eight productions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a comment as long as it is within the bounds of the issue, and as long as you do it with decency. Thanks!