Reader Advisory

Some articles posted in the blog site may contain themes and languages which may not be appropriate nor appealing to other readers.

READER DISCRETION is advised.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bullied, and bullying.


Bullied, and bullying.
10.16.2011                                   
10:22 p.m.

I was inspired form a blog post of one of my college friends whom she tackled about bullying. It’s rare for one to grow without getting bullied when he was a kid. Well if he’s not bullied then, congratulations. Yours truly was barely a victim for some time in my early days of being a grade school and as late as most of my time in high school. Though I have to admit when I was a grade school I bullied some few people either. (so it’s quits as simple as hat. LOL) The only difference is that you have your right to get an authority when you are kid, unlike when you’re in high school because as expected, you are supposed to be mature enough to handle it. Maybe that was my reason why I did not enjoy much of my time then. But I’ve moved on, and gone way better then in terms of building-up-my-character.

I guess all I can say is that it’s normal, part of being a human living in a human nature. You’ll eventually overcome them and became the fittest one to survive. You just need to learn and feel when and where to fight back. You are a born fighter, not a born loser. Move on, kid. Get better though revenge is the worse answer. But what I mean is that you have to take it as a challenge on the positive side. Study, work, communicate more and it will work for good as long as you’re surrounded with the so-called good vibes or environment.

Since I graduated I have nothing personal against the people who hurt me, unless they want a cyber fight. But I won’t give them that anyway if in the first place, I felt that I’m quite decent and better enough than they are. Just level yourself higher but not too high though and keep fighting.

Author: slick master | © 2011 september twenty-eight productions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a comment as long as it is within the bounds of the issue, and as long as you do it with decency. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...